Anthony Shallat- Partner
Anthony Shallat represents clients in state and federal litigation. Anthony’s litigation experience includes real estate, commercial, and civil rights law. Anthony enjoys focusing on the step-by-step process of a lawsuit which allows his clients to frame a favorable narrative from the beginning of a dispute.
Anthony also advises local businesses on contract formation and corporate governance. Anthony represents small business clients in industries ranging from beer distributors to construction companies.
Born and raised in Boise, Anthony attended college in San Diego and then worked in Washington, D.C. as a political strategist. Anthony returned to Idaho to attend law school and served as a senior editor on the prestigious Idaho Law Review.
Before joining Fisher Hudson Shallat, Anthony gained legal experience with the Department of Justice and practiced law as an associate with a large local firm. Anthony has also served as a legislative staffer for a U.S. Congressman and as a Commissioner on the City of Boise’s Historic Preservation Commission.
In his free time, Anthony enjoys traveling and skiing.
- Recognized by the Idaho Business Review as a 2019 “Up and Coming Lawyer” in Idaho.
- Recipient of the Idaho Business Review’s Leaders in Law Award.
- Recipient of the Idaho Business Review’s Accomplished Under 40 Award.
- Senior Editor, Idaho Law Review.
- Recipient of the University of Idaho College of Law “Pro Bono – Service with Distinction” award.
- University of Idaho Dean’s List Honors: 2011, 2012, 2013.
- Commissioner, City of Boise Historic Preservation Commission
- Former Community Advisory Board (CAB) member, Boise State Public Radio
- Former Board Member, North End Neighborhood Association