Anthony Shallat- Partner
Anthony Shallat offers Outside General Counsel services to emerging growth companies. Anthony’s experience includes representation of international franchisors and a track record of successfully advising startups in all types of industries.
Anthony has been nationally recognized by his peers as a rising star in business and corporate law practices. Anthony’s outside counsel specialties include global franchising, telecommunications, SaaS – PaaS and IaaS startups, E-Commerce, corporate governance, and general risk compliance.
Anthony also represents clients in state and federal litigation. Anthony’s litigation experience includes real estate, commercial, and civil rights law. Anthony enjoys focusing on the step-by-step process of a lawsuit which allows his clients to frame a favorable narrative from the beginning of a dispute.
Born and raised in Boise, Anthony attended college in San Diego and then worked as a consultant in Washington, D.C. Anthony returned to Idaho to attend law school at the University of Idaho.
Before joining Fisher Hudson Shallat, Anthony gained legal experience with the Department of Justice and practiced law as an associate with a large local firm. Anthony has also served as a legislative staffer for a U.S. Congressman and as a Commissioner on the City of Boise’s Historic Preservation Commission.
In his free time, Anthony enjoys traveling and skiing.
- Recognized by the Idaho Business Review as a 2019 “Up and Coming Lawyer” in Idaho.
- Recipient of the Idaho Business Review’s Leaders in Law Award.
- Recipient of the Idaho Business Review’s Accomplished Under 40 Award.
- Senior Editor, Idaho Law Review.
- Recipient of the University of Idaho College of Law “Pro Bono – Service with Distinction” award.
- University of Idaho Dean’s List Honors: 2011, 2012, 2013.
Super Lawyers – Rising Star – 2021