Fisher Hudson Shallat handles day-to-day legal matters for small to medium sized companies, working as senior business attorneys on an on-demand basis at a fraction of the cost of either hiring a full-time executive-level general counsel or relying exclusively on law firm counsel.
- Negotiating and drafting contracts including software and technology agreements (vendor, development, outsourcing, SaaS, professional services agreements).
- Negotiating, drafting, and reviewing leases.
- Managing Corporate Governance such as attending board meetings and drafting minutes and preparing and managing stock option plans.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Developing employment agreements including non-compete, non-solicitation, and non-disclosure agreements.
- IP Services including copyrights, trademark creation, and trademark defense.