Crystal D. Berry
Crystal’s practice is centered around transactional matters focusing primarily on business and corporate law, non-profit and for-profit entity formations, contract drafting, review and negotiations, mergers and acquisitions, trademarks, commercial and consumer real estate and finance transactions, and estate planning. She caters to small to mid-sized entities on everyday business needs.
Prior to joining Fisher Hudson Shallat Crystal worked as an associate attorney for a regional firm based in Portland, and an associate at a business and litigation firm in Boise, Idaho. Before jumping into law firm practice, Crystal had a solo transactional business practice and provided in-house counsel services to an Idaho based startup company. These experiences have made her a strong advocate for Idaho businesses and she plans to expand her litigation practice to provide not only top-notch transactional work but also litigation services to her clients.
Crystal is a Boise native, devoted wife and mother of two young sons. Crystal is a proud graduate of Capital High School, Boise State University, and University of Idaho College of Law. When not practicing law, she enjoys spending time with her family, hiking the Boise foothills, camping, concerts, attending sporting events and traveling.
- J.D., University of Idaho College of Law
- B.A., Political Science, emphasis in American Government and Public Policy
- Idaho State Bar
- Governing Counsel ISB Business and
- Corporate Law Section
- ISB Real Property Section
- ISB Estate Planning Section
- American Bar Association Member
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- The New ADA Battleground: Website Accessibility, 2019
- MBE Certification, 2021
- Diversification without Discrimination, 2021
- Intellectual Property Nuts and Bolts, 2023