Jeremiah Hudson- Partner
Jeremiah has spent more than 10 years representing plaintiffs civil rights and complex employment litigation in federal court. Prior to forming Fisher Hudson Shallat, Jeremiah was an attorney and co-owner of Fisher & Hudson. During his free time, Jeremiah enjoys hunting and spending time with his family.
- Idaho State Bar (ISB)
- Idaho State Bar, Young Lawyers section
- Chair, 2013 – 2014 – In this role, Jeremiah oversaw the section’s monthly meetings and social events for members.
- Chair-Elect, 2012 – 2013
- Networking Coordinator, 2010 – 2012
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
- American Inn of Court No. 130
- Concordia University School of Law, Legacy Mentor