Why I love being a lawyer: I have the ability to help people understand and make use of the legal system that acts as the foundation of our civilized society.
Jeremiah’s legal practice focuses on representing plaintiffs in complex employment and personal injury litigation, as well as civil rights litigation.
Prior to forming Fisher Hudson Shallat, Jeremiah was an attorney and co-owner of Fisher & Hudson. During law school, he gained substantial experience in arguing complex cases while an intern in the Maricopa County Prosecutor’s juvenile sex crimes division.
During his free time, Jeremiah enjoys hiking, skydiving, spending time with his family, and driving his ‘75 Toyota Land Cruiser.
• J.D., University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law
• B.S., Boise State University
• Idaho State Courts
• U.S. District Court, District of Idaho
Professional Associations & Memberships:
• Idaho State Bar (ISB)
• Idaho State Bar, Young Lawyers section
• Chair, 2013 – 2014 – In this role, Jeremiah oversaw the section’s monthly meetings and social events for members.
• Chair-Elect, 2012 – 2013
• Networking Coordinator, 2010 – 2012
• Idaho Trial Lawyers Association (ITLA)
• American Inn of Court No. 130
• Concordia University School of Law, Legacy Mentor
• Idaho Business Review: Leaders in Law, “Up and Coming Lawyer,” 2013
Publications & Speaking:
• Hudson, Jeremiah, and Nicholas Warden, “Narrowing the Drone Zone: The Constitutionality of Idaho Code § 21-213.” The Advocate, v. 57, no. 9 (2014) p. 23-27.